If you are in a job that is not fulfilling anymore and is bringing your mood down, make that decision to move on, it's now time.
Do you see yourself becoming negative and can't shake off the demons? If so then it is time to move on.
Changing jobs every couple of years used to look bad on a resume. It told recruiters you can’t hold down a job, can’t get along with colleagues, or that you’re simply disloyal and can’t commit.
That stigma is fast becoming antiquated especially as millennials rise in the workplace with expectations to continuously learn, develop, and advance in their careers. This sentiment is different than the belief of past generations that you cling to an employer over a lifetime in the hopes that your long-term employer will treat you fairly and you will benefit long term.
There are a lot of arguments for jumping ship every few years. The economy isn’t what it used to be and never will be again. Workers who stay with a company longer than two years are said to get paid 50% less, and job hoppers are believed to have a higher learning curve, be higher performers, and even to be more loyal, because they care about making a good impression in the short amount of time they know they’ll stay with each employer.
- Now take control of your life because you have a story to create.
- The world needs you to stand up and start to shine
- BELIEVE in yourself and stay hungry for success and hungry for more.
- Don't be bloated with ordinary and mundane.
- Stay true to yourself and have the appetite to be extraordinary.
- One day will be your moment, anything is possible if you BELIEVE.