Final installment of my '29 things I have learnt at 29':
21) Throw away your timeline. It will mess with your current thoughts and pressure you to fail or at least think you're failing.
22) Learn how and when to say no- without feeling guilty
23) Let go of things that aren't adding value - you will struggle to let go but you'll realise that holding on is worse.
24) Experiences are more valuable than possessions. Although my bank might argue I haven't quite learnt this lesson.
25) Your self-worth is not defined but how many followers you have or how many likes you get on your blog. Luckily.
26) Don't let people tell you that avocado toast isn't an investment for your future
27) Take photos/ write things down. " The weakest ink is stronger than the strongest memory"
28) Your time is more important than money. You can always earn more money (especially in recruitment).
29) Honestly, most people have absolutely no idea what they are doing. Half the fun of life comes from trying to figure it out.